How to take care of your jewelry
Certain precautions must be taken to ensure that the gold or silver bath lasts as long as possible. For the care of your jewelry we offer you a few tips:
- Avoid doing sports activities with them, as sweat can damage them as a result.
- It is important that you get used to removing your jewelry before showering, or when you go to the beach or the pool.
- Avoid contact of the jewel with cosmetic products such as lacquers, perfumes, soap ... and cleaning products.
- To clean the jewelry you can use warm water and pH neutral soap. Baking soda is also very effective. Use a damp cloth to clean them and then dry them well with a dry cloth. Be especially careful with gold-plated jewelry. Here do it very gently to keep the bathroom in good condition.
- It is preferable to store the jewels individually, using the cloth bags that Mayri Owl offer you with the purchase of them.
In any case, it must be taken into account that the PH of your skin itself can alter the color of your jewelry. The humidity of the environment itself can also alter the color of the bathroom. Therefore, it is important to store them properly so that they are not continuously exposed to moisture.